September 03, 2009

Workout and 13 Week Belly Pictures

Today is the last day of week 13 and also the last day of the first trimester (yay second trimester) - here's what my belly looks like so far!! Not too much has changed since last week as far as measurements go, still almost at 36". I do feel bigger though, that's for sure!


As for my workouts today...

I did yoga this morning which I definitely needed. I have been veryyy tight the last couple of days all through my hamstrings and butt. Felt good to relax and take time to just breath too :)

Then later in the day I did a workout with John... lots of fun at this one!

Part 1:

Tabata Deadlift (65 lbs) and Burpees
20 seconds of work : 10 seconds of rest
6 Rounds

My scores were 8/8, 8/6, 8/7, 8/7, 8/7, 8/7

Part 2:

Push Jerk - Skill Work (65 lbs)
5 reps x 3 sets

Part 3:

5 Pull Ups (As Strict As Possible) x 2


Great day of workouts! Very excited for yoga tomorrow morning with Clare :)
Have a goodnight everyone and WELCOME TO THE SECOND TRIMESTER AND WEEK 14!

1 comment:

nina said...

What a cute small bump!