September 02, 2009

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies... My Favorite and Nursery Ideas

Hey Everyone,

No workout for today but I did make my favorite fall dessert ... pumpkin chocolate chip cookies :) Wanted to share the recipe with you guys in case you wanted to try them. These turn out kind of like muffin tops instead of cookies, so they're a little bit softer. Soooo good!

Here is the link to the website - http://www.yumsugar.com/689007



Also, I'm starting to look around online for some ideas for the baby's nursery... was having a tough time figuring out what I was looking for exactly till I came across this website http://www.rhbabyandchild.com/rhbc/index.jsp?link=global_logo. I love how their bedding is simple and clean looking... not to mention they use my favorite colors a lot - sea foam green and dark brown! My favorite set so far is the organic jersey set in sage. Let me know what you guys think :)

I am at the end of the 13th week today and am on to the second trimester starting tomorrow... YAY! I will take some photos of my 13 week belly later today and post them for you guys to see, it has grown quite a bit!

Hope you all are having a great day. I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY really quick to my friend and client Doris... be ready for a fun birthday workout when I see you on Tuesday :) Talk to you all soon.

Ash

No comments: