September 10, 2009

Soreness and Week 14 Pictures

Wow, I am sooooo sore from that workout yesterday! Having a very difficult time sitting down and walking. My legs keep giving out on me hehe. Totally worth it though, it was a great workout! That being said though today is a rest day for me. Not too much going on today just printing out my belly pics from each week to put into the baby's photo album and doing things here around the house. Speaking of pictures I thought I would post my belly picture from week 14 since I will be 15 weeks tomorrow :) Only 13 more days till our 3d/4d ultrasound... can't wait!



Yay for my belly getting bigger :) I love it!



I took this picture Rico yesterday and I just thought it was too cute not to share with you guys. This is definitely his pouting face hehe such a character :) I think he was mad at this point cause Marley had stopped playing with him. Poor guy.


Hope everyone is having a great Thursday :)

Love,
Ash

No comments: