October 31, 2009

Week 22 Update

Hey Everyone!

Sorry it's been so long since my last update. I got a little thrown off during our friends visit but I'm back now :) Their visit was a lot of fun - we did a bunch of CrossFit workouts, yoga, went to a pumpkin patch and corn maze and spent time catching up at home! It was so great to see old friends - especially ones that I am as close with as Meg, Chelsa and Yost and it reminded me of how blessed I have always been to have such amazing people in my life! I am one lucky girl... that's for sure!


I have been feeling so great lately... just a little tired now and then but that's about it. Ava moves all the time now and has been giving me really big kicks which I love :) She likes to move the most in the morning around 10 am - 11 am and then at night after dinner or when I'm going to sleep. Her favorite time to wiggle around seems to be when I'm very relaxed and when I'm doing my deep breathing that I learned at hypnobirthing. She was all over the place during yoga yesterday which made me laugh. We had our 21/22 week appointment the other day and everything is looking great! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is flying by and how soon Ava will be here with us :) We are so excited though and getting anxious to meet her face to face! I would also like to tell you all how sweet Dan has been lately. The other day after all of our friends left for home he lit my smell good candle and offered to paint my toenails for me :) Of course I jumped all over that opportunity.. it's getting a little tough to reach down there these days! He always helps me to make dinner and breakfast and works with me on our hypnobirthing. He has just been so great! We're getting excited to go on our "babymoon" next weekend - we're going to stay in Wilmington and we're taking the pups with us. No plans except to relax, eat some yummy food and take walks to the beach :) Our trip up to Maryland for Thanksgiving is fast approaching too and I am getting so excited to see my family and to eat a bunch of tasty pumpkin treats with my Mama! A little less than a month left.

That's all the update I have for now. I will be back on track this week with my usual posts and will hopefully get a video update in soon - I truthfully don't really like seeing myself on video and that's why I've been putting it off but I know that it's much easier for you guys to watch a video then to sit and read my ramblings :) So I will make an effort to make one this week. Love you all and I hope everyone has a Happy (and safe) Halloween!!

p.s. I am 22 weeks right now, I weight 156 lbs according to the doctor's office and my waist is at 39 1/2 " (I started at 34 1/4 " and about 3 weeks ago I was at 38 1/2 "). She's growing so fast... I can't believe it sometimes! I read somewhere that this week she is going to gain 6 ounces - and she only currently weighs about 11 ounces... she's going to gain half her body weight in one week. Blows my mind. Alright, that's really all for now :)

Love <3

Ash

No comments: