August 13, 2009

Workout For Today

Hello everyone!

Very excited to tell you about our first ultrasound but I am going to save it for my video update that I am going to do in the next couple of days :) But the baby is very healthy at 3.91 cm and a heart rate of 160 bpm! Due date is now estimated to be March 5th, 2009 so that puts me at 10 weeks and 6 days today (A couple days further back then I had estimated). So good news all around and everything is going well!

As for my workout today - I woke up early before the ultrasound to do some of my yoga DVD that I bought and I loved it! Yoga is pretty tough but I am getting better at relaxing and focusing on my breathing... the toughest part for me is not focusing on my form so much (all CrossFit's fault :) ). Yesterday afternoon I also did the group workout with Dan at CrossFit Cape Fear which was:

5 RFT

5 Single Arm Shoulder Press (20# DB) - Each Arm
5 Renegade Rows (20 # DBs) - Each Arm
5 Turkish Sit Ups (15 # DB) - Each Arm

Time - 6 minutes and something (can't remember off the top of my head)

Cash Out - 25 Push Ups

Felt great on the workout... going lighter because of the pregnancy lets be be able to do the workout a lot quicker than I normally would which is nice but very different for me. The renegade rows I'm not a huge fan of with being pregnant... I'm thinking next time these come up I am going to modify them with a plank hold with shoulder taps instead just to play it on the safe side :) Overall a good workout!

Hope you all are having a great day so far and I can't wait to share our ultrasound experience with you all!

No comments: