August 27, 2009

Pictures - 12 weeks and 6 days

End of Week 12 - Week 13 Here We Come!!

Doesn't seem much bigger to me in these pictures but I just measured it and I am at 36"... yesterday I was at 35 3/4 " so it is definitely growing :) Also one thing I forgot to mention that I think is interesting - the left side of my belly sticks out further than the right side. From our appointments and everything i am pretty sure that's the side that the baby is on. Kind of cool :) Haven't felt any movement yet but hopefully soon! So far no workout today... just have not been feeling very energetic. Dan is out in the field for a couple of days and this has left me feeling a little blah. That's ok though, he'll be back for our three day weekend tomorrow!

Hope you guys are having a great day, talk to you soon!

No comments: