January 08, 2010

Ultrasound Pictures

Our re scheduled ultrasound went great. She is in a pretty tough position for getting a clear picture but we ended up getting some really good ones. The position she is in right now has her sideways with her feet and hands all right near her face... it's getting pretty tight in there! So we had to try and get her to move her hands so we could see her face. Eventually with a couple of pats on my belly she slipped her hand down to her side so we could see her :) I could not get over how much she has changed since the last time we saw her. I loved getting to see her cute little lips, nose, chin... well I guess every part really :) And for a couple of seconds we got to see her give a little smirk which made me laugh. We also got to see her yawn a couple of times which was really neat to see. It was a great experience and I feel closer to her every time I look at the pictures. Only about 8 weeks or so until we get to see her face to face!



Ava at 31 weeks :)



Look at that little smirk... she has her Dad wrapped around her little finger already!



Yep, that is a foot by her head... she's in a transverse (sideways) position right now so she's a little squished. Hopefully she'll be moving to the head down position soon :)

She is almost 4 pounds now and I can definitely tell how much she is growing by the way my belly feels when I try to roll over or stand up... it's becoming a little bit trickier that's for sure. I am having more practice for labor every day now but for the most part they are painless. Other than that things are about the same and I am feeling great still... just trying to slow things down a bit the closer we get to her arrival so I am not wearing myself out. Hope everyone has a great Friday... it was supposed to snow here last night but instead we just got rain. Will be going into work to do the group workout in a little bit and possibly meeting with Sam later to hang out... will be good for me to get out of the house I think. Talk to you all soon!

Love <3,

Ash

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Ashley! I'm very happy to find your blog and reach out to you. This is such a special time of your life and wonderful to read about your life. What a precious little one you're having! She's beautiful! I'm sending your blog addy to Amanda and here is hers for you. She's getting pretty big too! We're eager to meet our little granddaughter. Blessings to you and your hubby, Ashley! May God's richest blessings be yours and your family's.
Great Auntie Melody Whittemore: )

Ashley Collinsworth said...

Hi there!

I'm so excited that you're following the blog and would love to see Amanda's blog as well... could you paste the address to the comments section for me. Thanks for the sweet comment, it's great to hear from you!

Ash