January 27, 2010

Maternity Photos and Update

Hey Everyone!

Wanted to share a few of our maternity photos with you :) I am VERY excited about how they turned out. Our friend and photographer Sam Huddleston took these photos for us and I think she did such an awesome job! The first three are of Dan and I and the ones after that are of me and Ava during our session in downtown Fayetteville. Hope you enjoy them!

p.s. I love Dan's expression in all of these photos... so sweet, loving and strong at the same time :)













In other news...

  • I am almost done with Ava's room (well the decorating part anyways) and I'm so excited about how it's coming together! Once I'm done I will post pictures of it.
  • Ava's travel system arrived in the mail today!! It was very easy to put together (minus my tired core muscles from yoga that were trying to give out on me hehe ) and I love how easy it is to get the car seat in and out of the stroller. Thanks to Mom and Dad for such a great present... I know we're going to get a lot of use out of this stroller/car seat!
  • Went to Baby's R Us today and picked up a changing pad, changing pad cover, sheets and a pink blanket for Ava's room. Everything looks great together.
  • Baby shower is this weekend! My mom, Aunt Pooh, friends Yost and Chelsa will be coming in town for the shower. Very excited to see them!
  • This is my last week of training until Ava's arrival. I'm going to miss my clients A LOT! But the extra time to rest and finish up things around the house will be good for me I think.
  • Everyday I am getting more and more excited about Ava's birth :) Especially after talking with my Mom and grandma the last couple of days about it... it's going to be an amazing experience!

That's about all of the news for now... the pups are asleep on the couch next to me :) They had a very busy day of playing outside and chewing up their bones that I bought them at the grocery store. After finishing up this post I think I'm going to go hang some pictures in Ava's room and then we're going to get some sleep. Have a goodnight everyone!

Love <3

Ash (and Ava too!)

No comments: