April 07, 2010

Ava is 1 Month Old!

Ava Marie at 1 month and 5 days old :) Look at that smile... such a sweet girl!


I can't believe that it's been a month already! Ava is growing and changing more and more everyday. I feel like sometimes I will put her down for a nap and when I pick her up when she wakes up she looks older than when I put her down! I know this most likely isn't possible but she is just changing so fast. It is so much fun to see those changes taking place though. She is smiling more and more when she's not sleeping... this usually happens when we're in her room changing her clothes or her diaper... she loves to look around her room while we're doing this and always finds something fun to look at (usually the blinds or the curtains... these make her smile and make cute sounds all the time). The other day I was telling her how pretty she was though and she smiled really big then, it was really cute! For her first easter the other day Dan and I bought her an Easter basket that we plan on using every Easter for her and we put a couple of books and a cute little stuffed duck in it. We wrote a message inside the book too so she can read it when she's older :) She is such a sweet girl and we are having so much fun watching her learn and grow! I'll update again soon!

No comments: