September 27, 2010

Ava's First Tooth!

Hey Everyone!

Just wanted to write a quick post that Ava started to get her first tooth in yesterday! I can't believe how fast she is growing and changing each day! She doesn't seem to be in too much pain from it at this point but we'll see how the rest of this week goes. I hope it continues to be relatively pain free for her! Ava also got to go on her second trip to the beach over the weekend :) She loved actually getting to play in the ocean this time. She got a kick out of the waves, playing in the sand and the breeze. It was a great trip and I will put pictures up soon! She also has her 6 (almost 7) month appointment this week so we'll get to find out her exact weight. I'm guessing it'll be somewhere between 17 and 18 lbs... she's a growing girl that's for sure :)

In other news... Dan and I found a sewing machine that we purchased a few weeks ago and I am going to begin learning how to sew today! Just got the thread all set in the machine last night and now it's ready to go. I am SO excited about the few projects I have lined up so far. I can't wait to get started!! Eventually I'd also like to make a few pillowcase dresses for Ava... but we'll see how these first few projects go :)

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Live in Light <3

Ashley

2 comments:

said...

Hi Ashley! I'm so glad that you were blessed by my post today. It makes all the time that I spent on writing it worth it : )

You and your husband and baby are such a cute little family!

Hope you have a great day!

syeds said...

God bless you,

Nice and cute family.

Sheila Burnett